Friday, May 06, 2005

The bathroom mirror and shelf pictures explained

Some of our regular readers may have been puzzled by the pictures posted last week showing a bathroom mirror and a shelf over our kitchen door. Not to worry. This blog is not being transformed into a vehicle for publicizing obscure decorative details of our house. It just so happens that the dog's Mom has not emptied her email inbox recently and can't receive emailed pictures. Because she is in the hospital taking care of our little buddy, I thought I'd post some pics of recent projects I've worked on around the house. This way, I could demonstrate to her that I've done more useful things than conversing with our dog, eating M&Ms and watching the History Channel. She was the only intended audience for those pictures. If I ever get the steel shelves done in the basement, I may post pictures of them as well. So don't panic if you see them sometime next week.

No comments: